The following is an abbreviated, plain-language version of Paddastoel’s copyright policy:
- All rights reserved.
- No derivatives or modifications are permitted.
- In no way are you allowed to state or imply that Paddastoel endorses your site / page / post / article / opinion / product.
- All information is regarded as highly context dependent and any quotes must be accurate and presented in full.
- In order to be considered as fair use, your work must be highly transformative AND for non-commercial use. Any site / page / post / article / opinion / product which consists out of more than 10% of work belonging to Paddastoel will automatically not be regarded as fair use. Sites / pages / posts / articles / opinions / products which consists out of less than 10% of work belonging to Paddastoel will be adjudicated on a case-by-case basis, based on the nature and character of the use, the nature of the copyrighted work, the amount and substantiality of the portion used and the effect of the use upon the potential market.
- Any provisions may be waived by Paddastoel at its sole and absolute discretion.
- No correspondence will be entered into in the event that a request is refused.
- Nothing in these terms will absolve you from the obligation of attribution. Attribution requires a minimum of the name of the article, the name of the author, the date of publication AND a link to the article.
- Consideration payable for use of any material on this site will be calculated at the higher of $1,000 or 50% of your revenue for the period that the content was displayed by you. Consideration may be waived entirely or in part at Paddastoel’s sole and absolute discretion. Such a waiver must be done in writing.
- Any consideration payable would be in addition to any claims for damages that Paddastoel may be entitled to, without prejudice to any of its rights.
Please feel free to contact Paddastoel if you have any queries regarding this policy, or if you wish to request written permission to display any content on your site / page / post / article / opinion / product.